The problem with blogs though, is that once a post falls off the front page it's pretty must lost for ever. And among those 400-odd posts, I believe some of them are pretty good (I'm happy to admit the rest are complete nonsense).
So here are the best blog posts I've ever written on Pigs Don't Fly:
- 6 Things I Learned From A Marketing Degree (November, 2010)
- Move Fast and Break Things (July, 2011)
- 5 Tips For Handling A Media 'Scandal' (November, 2011)
- 7 things I Learned From A (Unsuccessful) Crowd-Funding Campaign (May, 2013)
- Networking Is Giving Away More Than Your Business Card (April, 2014)
Enjoy, and thank you for reading.